Turning on subtitles is easy to understand the movie scenario, but if you want to turn off the subtitles on HBO Max, it is not a problem. You can quickly turn it off by following the article guide. HBO Max is one of the most popular streaming subscriptions, which comes only at $10/ month. And it offers you back-to-back movies, series, cartoons, and shows to watch with subtitles. However, the closed caption option is featured with almost every video, but if you don’t want it or you accidentally left as, turn it on. So, by following this guide – you can turn it off on many platforms or devices.
How to Turn off Subtitles on HBO Max (The Adjustment of CC)
The streaming subtitle option is almost available on every streamer website. All you need to know that just navigate the CC icon, choose it, and you are good to go. But there are certain things you need to consider for every device, such as Roku, iOS, Android, amazon firestick, and more. All the devices disable and enable methods are described below.
Turning Off Subtitles on HBO Max – iOS & Android
Using subtitles while watching the movie, transfer your mindset. That’s why we are going to turn off the subtitle because I am going to watch a movie. Let’s turn off the subtitle from iOS and Android devices.
- Open your mobile screen and go to the HBO Max app
- Choose the movie or series you want to watch and then click on the audio and subtitles button located in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Click on the CC button
- Choose to turn off the caption and click on the X button to save your changes.
Turning Off Subtitles on HBO Max – HBO Official Web
Turning off subtitles from the official website is understandable and easy to learn. The following article will guide you about the subtitle steps.
- Play and watch a video and keep your mouse on over the video.
- Then, tap on the audio & subtitle button, which is located at the bottom right-hand corner of the screen.
- Click on the CC button. And choose the on or off option to turn off the subtitle.
- Then, tap on the X button to save the required change.
Turning Off Subtitles on HBOmax – HBOmax Roku Device
HBOmax has another opportunity to play the movies on Roku, and luckily, it also subtitles offer to watch any movie in your native language. The following goes through steps will guide you in a way to disable the subtitle option in Roku.
- Click and play the movie you want to watch and press the star* button on the Roku remote.
- Then, go to the setting option and close the captions.
- Choose the CC button to turn off the option and click on it to confirm.
Turning Off Subtitles on HBO Max – Firestick Device
HBO Max is also available and plays on Amazon’s firestick device. And shockingly, it also has all the functions of subtitles to enable or disable the subtitles on HBOmax.
- Press the three-strip button of the firestick remote.
- Then, click on the subtitle & audio option to turn off or on the selected language.
- Then select off to close the subtitles from the playing video.
Turning Off Subtitles on HBOmax – PC or Mac
The subtitle subtraction on your web browser is easy to learn, but you have to find the subtitle button to turn off the subtitles to an easy-to-understand movie in your native language. The following steps will guide you on how to turn off the subtitle.
- Go to the HBO max official website and log into your account.
- Think about the movie and choose the movie or show you want to watch. And your mouse should be on the movie square screen.
- Tap on the audio and subtitles CC button and choose the turn closed button to turn off the subtitles on HBO Max.
- Now, tap on the X button to save the changes.
Turning Off Subtitles on HBOmax – Samsung Smart TV
Watching a movie on a Samsung curve TV screen is like a cinema screen. But sometimes, we sat at a gathering, and many of them did not want subtitles to appear on the screen. So let’s turn off the subtitle on the HBO Max TV screen.
- Pause the playback clip and navigate the closed caption icon with your remote.
- Then, decide whether you want to turn on or off subtitles for functioning.
- After your thought process, tap on the turn-off or button and confirm it.\
Turning Off Subtitles on HBO Max – LG & Vizio TV
Turning off subtitles on HBOmax on LG and Vizio have the same method as mentioned above processes. But few featured are different in every device. So, let’s have a look.
- When you watch any show or movie, click on a select button from your device remotely.
- Move down and choose the subtitle and audio button.
- Choose off and then press the black button to save the required changes.
In conclusion, HBO Max is one of the most appealing watching contents platforms that makes your day or holiday fruitful. The subscription of HBOmax is around $10, and it covers all the material that all people like to watch with subtitles. But sometimes, it diverts your mind, so we have to turn off the content. This guide will explore you more with the availability of other devices. And let us know on which device you will watch your favorite movie and turn off the subtitle.